Sign in to follow this  
CrazyStanley

In a Dynasty, would u trade S Moss and De Williams for T Henry?

Would this trade make sense? We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 WR/RBs

I can afford to lose a WR (either Santana Moss or D Driver), i like to start 4 RBs and Henry would go with Portis, Rudi and CBenson. Obviously i could keep Dengelo and start Portis, Rudi, Benson and DWilliams but Henry seems like a large upgrade for this season, and next, over williams.

I am trying to win now, the other guy is playing for the future (year 6 of the dynasty league) What do people think? is the fair or who is getting the better deal?

thanks for the advice, this baord is always helpful for situations like this.

I would make this trade. Moss is inconsistent and drives ya nuts. Henry will get majority of carries in Denver and should rack up big stats in my opinion. The downside is trusting Shanahan not to drive ya nuts. Williams is the minority shareholder in a RBBC, making him not that valuable for this year although long-term in a dynasty should be very wothwhile. As for winning in 2007, I make the trade.

I'm not as optimistic about Henry in Denver, and who's to say the guy will stay out of the substance abuse program? He doesnt' really have a great track record.. that said, all trades are a gamble, and if you are a gambling man, the trade weighs out fairly even.. but I would get rid of Moss over Driver.

if you are trying to win now, go for it. there is a greater chance that henry will do better than the other two. moss has a 2nd yr qb and williams will be sharing with foster. henry is the better play.

I'd stand pat with DeAngelo and Santana. Williams will be valuable this year already and even more so in a Dynasty. Don't sell Santana short...Campbell won't be as bad as people think.

Just my $0.02

Parlay Pete