Sign in to follow this  
buffoonus

Depth Chart Denver Broncos TE

Shouldn't Daniel Graham be listed ahead of Tony Scheffler and Steven Alexander on the Depth Chart in Compiler...I know the Depth chart is for Fantasy Points potential but how is Graham not ahead of these two guys...

Or am I missing something....

I agree he should be ahead of Alexander. Cutler had a good repoire with Scheffler last year. I know he was ailing a bit, but at the same time Graham is a better blocker than receiver. Although not a complete slouch at receiver I think they primarily got him to help solidify the end of the line. I'd say its debatable which of Graham/Scheffler should be at the #1 spot.

Did you know on the position tab you can change the depth chart? Simply change the number under Depth for each player and the changes will flow through to the depth tab in the Compiler.

I agree he should be ahead of Alexander. Cutler had a good repoire with Scheffler last year. I know he was ailing a bit, but at the same time Graham is a better blocker than receiver. Although not a complete slouch at receiver I think they primarily got him to help solidify the end of the line. I'd say its debatable which of Graham/Scheffler should be at the #1 spot.

Did you know on the position tab you can change the depth chart? Simply change the number under Depth for each player and the changes will flow through to the depth tab in the Compiler.

No Mike I didn't know how to change that so thanks for that information...I think I also agree with your assessment about Graham...I can't wait for the draft to fully utilize my DraftBuddy like I have each of the last 3 years...while the rest of my good buddies flounder with paper and magazines...This is a great time of year...Thanks for all your support you give this product