Sign in to follow this  
Smokin'!!

Is Kevin Jones NOT starting out on PUP?

I thought I read somewhere a couple of days ago that Kevin Jones will not start the season on the PUP. Did anyone else see this or did I halucinate it? What would Jones being active mean for Tatum Bell's value? I had Tatum Bell targeted for the 6th round in a non-PPR redraft. How far would this drop Tatum? Any info/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

If Jones hits the field anywhere in the first 3 weeks then Bell's value takes a huge hit. I always thought that Jones lingering around had him overvalued to begin with.

This one is too tough to call - If drafting today, I would pass up on the potential upside to play it safe here and not get involved in this one.

i was able to snag Tatum in a draft today, can't remember the round, but then i picked up Jones a couple rounds later. they are on my bench. figured i could wait and see how it pans out.

local news has nothing on this. Martz talked to media this week about wanting him there on Sept 9th, Millen was quoted as taking a "wait and see" approach. I've got him in a dynasty/salary cap league and was trying to decide if I should cut him for what I'm paying him or keep him. Read a link on Detroit NEws.com this morning about the Lions had until the end of pre-season to decide to leave him on PUP or move him to the active roster. Once KJ's healthy I don't think there's any doubt he'll be the starter.

:pointstosky: