Garcia

McGahee, B. Jacobs, Norwood, C. Taylor

Colston, B. Edwards, Chambers, Jennings

Crumpler, D. Clark

Bears

Bengals

Stover

Scobee

It's a boom or bust team. Massive upside on McGahee, Jacobs, Norwood, and Colston. I am huge on Colston, but iffy on the rest of the receivers, but if you work the waiver wide well you should be able to solidify that.

12 Team - std scoring - had to draft 2 TEs, 2 K, 2Def/St

Drafted 12th

Peyton

Garcia

McGahee, B. Jacobs, Norwood, C. Taylor

Colston, B. Edwards, Chambers, Jennings

Crumpler, D. Clark

Bears

Bengals

Stover

Scobee

I think you are in trouble.

Your QB is Peyton, so you know he will be great. But I don't like picking a QB that early, it really hurts the rest of your team - and you can see it on yours.

I'm not that big a fan of McGahee, but he should get you pretty consistent points. I wouldn't have picked him quite that high, but it's not bad. Personally I would have rathered gone with Travis Henry, Reggie Bush, Laurence Maroney, or Willie Parker at the end of the 1st. But that's OK, Mcgahee should get the job done.

Brandon Jacobs, like someone said, is a boom or bust pick. I am guessing that you either took him at 3.12 or 4.1 -- which is pretty good value for him. He probably was about the best RB that you could have gotten in that spot.

Jerious Norwood I like alot. I think he has a really high upside, and should put up some nice numbers in Petrino's offense this year. With Vick gone, and Dunn getting older, Norwood should have something of a breakout season. Very nice as a RB3.

Chester Taylor is about as good as you are going to get as a RB4. He will probably remain the starter through most of the year, and even if Peterson does take over -- Taylor should continue to get touches no matter what. He will be a good player to have on your roster, when injuries and bye weeks come around. He reminds me of Dominic Rhodes of last year. Dominic was a good guy to have tucked away, for whenever you needed a spot starter. He never put up great numbers, but he got consistent touches every week, and that is all you can ask for out of a RB4.

As for your WRs, I think this is where you are in trouble. I like Colston and Braylon, but instead of having them as a WR1 and WR2, I would feel much more comfortable with them being WR2 and WR3. Edwards more so than Colston. Colston should put up very nice numbers, in a very dynamic offense. But I don't think I would want to be counting on Braylon Edwards to start for me on a weekly basis. Their QB situation is completely in the air, and it is very hard to put up consistent WR points -- without stability at the QB position. As for Chris Chambers, he really burned me last year, so I am probably biased. But I just don't see how his situation is any better than last year. I guess it can't get much worse, but I don't see Trent Green remaining the starting QB for very long, I think John Beck will eventually be the guy. So with that said, I can see a QB position that will be very much in flux all season, much like the Browns. I like Jennings upside very much, it just remains to be seen if his injury issues will affect him when the regular season starts off.

Alge Crumpler is another guy that I'm just not sure of this year. He was Vick's guy... Since Vick never really threw to his WRs, Crumpler always seemed to get those catches. With Harrington @ QB, who knows what actually will come out of that situation. He might continue to put up good numbers, but at this point no one can really be sure. As for Des. Clark, I'm sure he will slowly get phased out with Greg Olsen becoming the starter.

So all in all, I think your whole team has potential, but at the same time is very much in somewhat of a transition.

I appreciate the comments. Dallas Clark is the TE. I am hoping that between Braylon and Chambers; one emerges as the No1; but its not cool having to wait it out. I just couldn't resist Peyton at 12.

Thanks.

I agree with the prior comments. Manning in round 1 really puts you behind the 8-ball at RB and WR. This is a year where I really see 6 QBs who could be really big and the difference between Manning and the other 5 isn't big enough for me to draft him 2 or 3 rounds before them.

I think that RB2 and the WR positions are going to frustrate you all year.

This is definitely a team that could be HUGE or could be awful, depending on the breaks you get. Either way, I don't see it being a consistent enough roster to win a championship.

Pretty much what Henry said. We would be able to get a better idea if we saw the other teams drafts, but I'd give this one a C+ or B-.

I'm guessing you have Greg Jennings? Because the Jennings from the Giants was just injured for the season...so that would hurt too have him, but I'm guessing you have Greg.