Sign in to follow this  
Emteesee

Just Drafted Last Night...

Just want to get some unbiased opinions on where I should focus on improving before the season starts. Non-PPR, 10 teams, 14 roster spots plus an IR, standard roster with 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Frank Gore

RB: Cedric Benson

RB: Jerious Norwood

RB: Kevin Jones

RB: Deangelo Williams

WR: Steve Smith

WR: TJ Housh

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Bernard Berrian

WR: Santonio Holmes

WR: Dwayne Jarrett

TE: Vernon Davis

K: None Yet

D: Vikings D/ST

The guy I'm playing didn't draft a kicker either and we agreed to not play one in the first week. After that, I'll have to pick one up. Where should I improve? QB's still out there are Delhomme, Pennington, A. Smith, Trent Green, Losman. WR's are Bruce, Jennings, Furrey. Or of course I could try and put together a trade. What do you think?

Just want to get some unbiased opinions on where I should focus on improving before the season starts. Non-PPR, 10 teams, 14 roster spots plus an IR, standard roster with 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Frank Gore

RB: Cedric Benson

RB: Jerious Norwood

RB: Kevin Jones

RB: Deangelo Williams

WR: Steve Smith

WR: TJ Housh

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Bernard Berrian

WR: Santonio Holmes

WR: Dwayne Jarrett

TE: Vernon Davis

K: None Yet

D: Vikings D/ST

The guy I'm playing didn't draft a kicker either and we agreed to not play one in the first week. After that, I'll have to pick one up. Where should I improve? QB's still out there are Delhomme, Pennington, A. Smith, Trent Green, Losman. WR's are Bruce, Jennings, Furrey. Or of course I could try and put together a trade. What do you think?

Going on your league settings and only starting 1 RB with the option for a flex as your #2, I would try and trade one of those RB's you have with a #3 WR in hopes of getting a #2WR back since you can play up to 4 WR's at a time. (I hope that makes sense lol).

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=280896

I would start by getting Jennings on your team in place of Holmes or Jarrett.

I would test the waters on a possible trade like duke said. Package Calvin Johnson or Bernard Berrian with a Benson Norwood type deal to get 1 more good WR.

I would start by getting Jennings on your team in place of Holmes or Jarrett.

I would test the waters on a possible trade like duke said. Package Calvin Johnson or Bernard Berrian with a Benson Norwood type deal to get 1 more good WR.

Yea get Jarrett off your team. Shop an RB (Benson) and try to Get a solid QB and if you cant get that Id try to solidy the #3WR spot. Id think about Delhomme or another backup QB, Im not big on Ben

check mine out, http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=280914

Great team. The only thing I can see is maybe try to boost up your QB. Ben Ro was a little heavy on the INT's last year and I dont see that changing (23). Losman could be a good pick up. He plays it safe and scrambles nicely - However I think you should go with last years "comeback player of the year" Chad Pennington! Big Ben is just too overrated for me man!

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=280922