Sign in to follow this  
thabib25

Corey Dillon

The Jets are thinking about signing Dillon .. here is the story :

Corey Dillon, RB NE

News: According to The Sports Xchange, the Jets could pick up a veteran who isn't currently on a team as a backup RB. Former Patriot Corey Dillon's name has been floated, and coach Eric Mangini said, "I spent a lot of time with him and got to know him, even though I was on the other side of the ball [coaching defense]. We used to joke a lot in practice. It was a good relationship for someone that you didn't spend a lot of time with in meetings and things like that. ... [but] we're focusing on the guys that are here. But, like anything else, we're always open to possibilities."

Analysis: Unless Dillon signs with the Jets or anyone else, he should not be drafted in any Fantasy leagues this year.

If you have a roster spot, would you pick him up ?

Corey Dillon, RB NE

News: According to The Sports Xchange, the Jets could pick up a veteran who isn't currently on a team as a backup RB. Former Patriot Corey Dillon's name has been floated, and coach Eric Mangini said, "I spent a lot of time with him and got to know him, even though I was on the other side of the ball [coaching defense]. We used to joke a lot in practice. It was a good relationship for someone that you didn't spend a lot of time with in meetings and things like that. ... [but] we're focusing on the guys that are here. But, like anything else, we're always open to possibilities."

Analysis: Unless Dillon signs with the Jets or anyone else, he should not be drafted in any Fantasy leagues this year.

uh-oh. thomas jones injury got them down? :shocking:

(note to self....drop tj in my rankings)

Corey Dillon, RB NE

Ummm.....this was Mangini's response to a question posed by a reporter as to whether the Jets would consider bringing in Dillon. Mangini's response is the typical answer you get from him. In no way or no how does this indicate that the Jets are looking at Dillon. He gave pretty much the same answer to a reporter who asked if Cedric Houston would be allowed to return to the team. You could ask Mangini if he would be open to signing OJ Simpson and he would give you the same answer.

btw.....Jones is on the exercise bike today so the leg must be feeling better.

Corey Dillon, RB NE

Ummm.....this was Mangini's response to a question posed by a reporter as to whether the Jets would consider bringing in Dillon. Mangini's response is the typical answer you get from him. In no way or no how does this indicate that the Jets are looking at Dillon. He gave pretty much the same answer to a reporter who asked if Cedric Houston would be allowed to return to the team. You could ask Mangini if he would be open to signing OJ Simpson and he would give you the same answer.

btw.....Jones is on the exercise bike today so the leg must be feeling better.