Sign in to follow this  
studlyLT

LJ or Manning for the #3 pick

Scoring system is as follows:

QB - 6pts TD, 1Pt - 20 Yards

RB - PPR, Pt - 10 yards Rushing/Receiving

Granted i will not get a great running back in Round 2, however seeing some of the idiot picks in previous years, who knows.

Thoughts....

10 Team league.

I am leaning towards LJ as well, but the 6Pts TD, 1Pt 20 yards is nice. No point losses for Int's either.

take neither, this is PPR, and PPR addai, gore, and even a slight possibility of R Bush are all better 3 picks, i would chose addai. This is because even though gore had alot of receptions last year his QB is a year more experienced, so this means less dump off passes going gores way, also with vernon davis being a year more experienced he will get a higher percentage of those dump off passes.

Addai or gore>>>>>>>>>>>>>LJ in a ppr regardless of whether he has signed or not

I don't like Gore. Its not the Injury thing, its just that I do not see him doing close to last years stats.

Addai, I think will do well, however, still a rookie in my eyes. I think taking someone who has been there, done that.

Ok, i wont argue with you on gore, i wouldnt chose him either unless he fell to 5-6 in a ppr. However Addai and bush would really be my 3 and 4 picks

Last year as a 2nd string back in a RBBC addai finished 13 in PPR leagues, Bush finished 9th. Over the last 5 weeks of the season bush was 4th in ppr(LJ had already started to wear down and was 8th over the last 5 weeks)

Bush lines up in WR slot- thats good for PPR leagues, i dont think bush will be a stud, but 1000 recieving, 500 rushing and 90 receptions is a pretty reasonable estimate. His TD total will determine whether he finishes 5th-7th or top 3.

Addai has the backfield all to himself, and lets look at how edge did when he was young in a PPR league behind manning.

In edges rookie year he finished with 2000 total yards and 17 TD's and 62 rec

in edges 2nd year he finished with 2200 total yards 18 TD's and 63 rec

I am not saying that addai is edge james, but to discount him because he is young is a terrible idea. Addai is in the best ppr offensive system, and has the entire backfield to himself, if you want to pass on some of the best PPR backs be my guest, but if you take LJ over either Addai or bush you are dooming your season from the get go.