Sign in to follow this  
HuskerLord

Buddy refuses to document my pick

I'm not sure what's going on. I'm trying to mock draft -- and familiarize myself with this for the real draft. I have the second pick in a 14-team snake draft. No matter who I pick in the first round, it does not list my pick on the Draft Pick By Team box of the Summary page --- so the FF points aren't counted -- or on the By Team page. It does list the player's name on the Draft Input page, as well as in the Draft Pick Status box at the top of the Summary page. All the other picks for all other teams are fine. And it lists my picks in the rest of the rounds, no prob. This is driving me nuts.

It's happening on another team's pick, too, now.

Here's what's happening: On the By Team page, the formula is missing from a couple of cells. There is no yellow exclamation point when you click on the cell or formula up top. How can I get those formulas back in the cells so Buddy will work right again? I have no idea how they got deleted unless I did it while trying to erase mock draft picks. That Undo Last Pick button really needs to go back further than one pick so things like this don't happen.

Whatever this problem is, it's happening to both my league setups. My Draft Buddy is malfunctioning. I've wasted at least an hour on this. I'm officially in limbo.

My drafts are Friday and Sunday. :lol:

If its a redraft league and you haven't made any changes to the rankings, then you could set it up again from the original Buddy file that you downloaded (with no deleted formulas). Even if you have info saved in one file, like the team/owner names, then you can copy those from the old to the new by doing this:

1. Open old Buddy. Disable macros.

2. Open new Buddy. Disable macros.

3. Do copy/paste info across from old to new. Then save, close and re-open the new Buddy file.

If its a keeper league with trades of picks and other things, then you really could do the same thing. Set up a brand new file, then copy/paste over the info you put in - keeper picks, trades, etc.