Keeper Poll

12 teams, 5 keepers  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which team do you like?

• Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, Driver
    • Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, Jacobs
    • Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, V Davis
    • some other variation of these guys....explain

I need to decide on final 5 keepers by midnight wed. 12 teams 5 keepers. I have the 11th pick in a serpentine draft.

scoring

QB's 1 point every 50 yards, 5 point bonus at 250, 6 point tds

RBs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100, 6 point tds

WRs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100, 6 point tds, 1 PPR

TEs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 50, 6 point tds, 1 PPR

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex either RB or WR

I was leaning towards option 1 but with the recent injury to driver, I am leaning towards pick #2 now

What do you think???

Well I dropped Portis and got him right back....I dropped V Davis and targeted him with my 2nd pick but the guy with Gates picked him right before me...So I just took Shockey...I am fine with that....LOL

I like the Jacobs option. Think of it this way: You get a 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing & you get the standard 6 pt's for TD'.s I garuantee you that Jacobs will get both, more 100 yard games & total TD's than Driver.

Besides there are only 20-25 featured RB's, while there will be 30-40 1000 yard, 6-7 TD WR's.

My draft-- Thoughts?

Obviously the top 4 are a given. So it comes down to Driver, Davis, or Jacobs. (too close to call; all are viable options.)

You should be (or should have been) trying to package all 3 of these guys for a REAL STUD + a 1st round Supplemental draft pick. I like to avoid if at all possible dumping these quality players if I can consolidate value through trade. Our keeper league has an active pre-season trade period where we can trade combinations of players and upcoming draft choices in anticipation of the Supplemental draft.

assuming you can't pull a trade, here's what u really have to do:

1. Look at everyone elses team and figure out who their likely keepers are.

2. Put together a list of the likely available player pool.

3. Given where you will draft in the supplemental draft, what would your draft strategy if you kept the RB, the WR, or the TE.

By doing this exercise, you will be able to decide the most logical player to drop. HINT: HE WILL BE THE EASIEST ONE TO REPLACE.