Sign in to follow this  
waliguy

Would you trade A Green for J Lewis straight up?

Here is the squad, just finished the draft:

QB: McNabb, Farve

RB: Parker, J Lewis, W Dunn, D Foster, B Leonard

WR: Wayne, TJ Housch, Evans, Chambers, Matt Jones

TE: Davis

K: Kaeding

D/ST: Minnesota

I want a little more strength in the RB. It's a PPR, and we can flex one RB/WR/TE. I'll use my WRs in the flex likely.

Been offered a trade straight up of A Green for J Lewis. I think it's fair. Would you do it? Will Green have a better year than Lewis?

Leave link, I'll answer yours.

Here is the squad, just finished the draft:

QB: McNabb, Farve

RB: Parker, J Lewis, W Dunn, D Foster, B Leonard

WR: Wayne, TJ Housch, Evans, Chambers, Matt Jones

TE: Davis

K: Kaeding

D/ST: Minnesota

I want a little more strength in the RB. It's a PPR, and we can flex one RB/WR/TE. I'll use my WRs in the flex likely.

Been offered a trade straight up of A Green for J Lewis. I think it's fair. Would you do it? Will Green have a better year than Lewis?

Leave link, I'll answer yours.

Not a huge fan of that trade. Call me crazy but I am not a big Ahman Guy...unless youre getting rid of him, lol. I would take Lewis over Green. Your team looks good. Just as you told me with Young and his good year, I would say the same for D McNabb. Though you def have better WR than me. I think youre going to be fine. Its just a matter of guys staying healthy and actually living up to their projections. Good luck.

If its PPR, Ahman Green > Jamal Lewis. Lewis catches nothing at all. They're both good as flex players, but Green is going to catch a few balls at least. I would do this.

I would rather have A green in ppr or non ppr, Texans dont have to play baltimore and pittsburgh twice.

I would rather have A green in ppr or non ppr, Texans dont have to play baltimore and pittsburgh twice.

Otherwise it feels a little even. I doubt Lewis will have that many more opportunities to score in Cleveland than Green will in Houston.

Thanks for mine.

I agree that in a PPR league you go with Green, otherwise its about a wash and at least cle tried to make their line better

I would definitely keep Lewis, but they both are low risk with little upside this season. So take the guy you like more in real life so you feel better about cheering for him...

Not a chance... Green has something that resembles a passing attack not to mention a good system for RBs. I cant see jamal Lewis doing anything considering the anemic Browns passing game.

My Team