Sign in to follow this  
JeffH89

Updated Projections

Mike,

Draft number one went great. Drafts 2 and 3 are next week. I am working on setting those up. I went to update projections and I get an error message that says "runtime error 1004 Unable to open the site Can't locate internet" I am doing this at work, internet is there. what can I do? I want to go into next weeks drafts with updated info.

Jeff

Hi Jeff. There may be a firewall preventing Excel from accessing the Internet. Can you check if that is the case? Since you're at work, I'm not sure if you can temporarily disable it, run the update, and turn it back on. Is it possible to run the update from home or are you only using the Compiler/Buddy at work?

Hi Jeff. There may be a firewall preventing Excel from accessing the Internet. Can you check if that is the case? Since you're at work, I'm not sure if you can temporarily disable it, run the update, and turn it back on. Is it possible to run the update from home or are you only using the Compiler/Buddy at work?

Mike,

I remember having this problem last year. I need to use my laptop from work for the draft. The security settings which I can't change won't let me update the excle file. I also can't save it to disk and update from home. Last year you gave me the ability to download again which worked. How can we do that again? Thanks.

Jeff

You can download again right now if needed. Yours and everyone else's login info stays active for the member download page through all preseason. The download page is here.

You can download again right now if needed. Yours and everyone else's login info stays active for the member download page through all preseason. The download page is here.

Thanks.