Sign in to follow this  
theyhateme

qb change?

i am in a 12 team league with a basic scoring system,but there is a twist on the roster requirement. we start 2qb, 2 rb,2 wr, 1te,2 def, 1 k(only used to break a tie).out of the 2 qbs we get the pts. for the higher scorer same for rbs and def,and we get the best 3 out of 4 of the wrs and te. my question is should i drop c.benson and add c.portis, alsowould you drop d.culpepper to add pennington,harrington,or mcnair.

my team

qb-b.rothlisberger ,d.culpepper

rb-s.alexander,c.benson

wr-s.smith (car),t.j. housh,a.johnson

te-v.davis

def-denver,greenbay

please help me out-leave link and i will answer yours

thanks

i am in a 12 team league with a basic scoring system,but there is a twist on the roster requirement. we start 2qb, 2 rb,2 wr, 1te,2 def, 1 k(only used to break a tie).out of the 2 qbs we get the pts. for the higher scorer same for rbs and def,and we get the best 3 out of 4 of the wrs and te. my question is should i drop c.benson and add c.portis, alsowould you drop d.culpepper to add pennington,harrington,or mcnair.

my team

qb-b.rothlisberger ,d.culpepper

rb-s.alexander,c.benson

wr-s.smith (car),t.j. housh,a.johnson

te-v.davis

def-denver,greenbay

please help me out-leave link and i will answer yours

thanks

Thats a crazy league and pretty hard to judge as I have ever played anything close to it. For a league that can start 2 QBs, you seem to be at a major disadvantage- hopefully those WRs can make up for it.

For 1 I would keep Benson over Portis cause Betts will get more carries this year and I would probably drop Culpepper for Pennington just because I like the Jets offense more than the Raiders offense. Thanks for mine.

I actually like Culpepper. People are going to be pleasantly surprised by the fantasy production from Oakland.

I have Portis as a sleeper because everyone is so down on him. The thing of it is this. Since you only get the points for the most productive RB each week, I say gamble on Portis. He was recently considered a top 5 stud and if he has a year like he is capable of then he might have a number of weeks where he can outproduce S Alexander.

I don't see where Benson has much of an opportunity to outperfrom Alexander. Simply put he is a lesser runner than SA and CP. He is just taking up a roster spot in that sense.

Hope that makes sense.

Im not high on Cpep..and would really lean to pennington..but Cpep has better weapons with his wr corp..and with Zak miller the new TE..big ben scares me..if hes not producing after week 3 I would think about moving him..personally i would take portis over benson..and if you could back him up with betts..nice wr..

For 1 I would keep Benson over Portis cause Betts will get more carries this year and I would probably drop Culpepper for Pennington just because I like the Jets offense more than the Raiders offense. Thanks for mine.

Yea man, I agree with scoopman as well. I liked Betts last year and since he rushed well, they will give Portis more breaks, and Culpepper in Oakland I like better too.

i would go with portis because of the way your scoring works. high risk/high reward guys are good for your team, because there really isn't much risk. you want guys who have the potential to explode, because even though there's a chance they could be a bust, that gets counteracted by your scoring system (since you guys drop the lowest scoring guy).