Sign in to follow this  
LIVING ICON

Carson Palmer

Just saw the ad on the Network that hell be on Tonight wonder if he he has any insight on his thoughts of the their third wr?

Just thought someone of their might like to watch it.

My first post since the Daunte Culpepper/Peyton Manning is "classless" posts a couple years back

I've got Perry at the top of my WW watch list. He could be draftable in some deep leagues. If he's back soon he can help out a bunch in the passing game in addition to spelling Rudi (which could be a gold mine considering the miles he's been putting on the tires in recent years).

As for the WR3, Tab Perry and Reggie McNeal seem to be occupying that space currently, and personally I'd bet on Perry. He's been injured a lot in recent years, but if he's healthy he gets thrown at every once in a while and he's a decent return man so I know he's got some moves. Plus he doesn't have the character concerns McNeal has (that I recall, tracking those Bengal arrests gets confusing).

He did also mention that he plans on making sure that CJ and TJHoush both get into the Pro Bowl this season. He was comparing them two to Wayne/Harrison and he feels he can get that accomplished. Also NFL network mentioned that TJHoush predicted on making the Pro Bowl this year !! :dunno:

Earlier in the season, I thought Tab Perry would jump out as the ultimate sleeper. However he has looked like crap so far in preseason. He is clearly not the answer. :doh:

Also, I never thought Chris Henry was "that" great. But, he sure did motor past those d-backs on the slant pattern in the Falcons game.

I don't think any WR will emerge as a legitimate 3rd WR on the Bengals until Henry returns.