Sign in to follow this  
joiseyjeff

Auction Draft Order

how does draft buddy work when I use a bidding draft? There is no order/pick it's random by who pays the most, draft buddy seems to go in order, is that what the 2nd colum is (traded to)???

Hey Jeff. Did you run the Draft Buddy Setup yet, for an auction league? You should have an auction input tab instead of a draft input tab. Then you'll see columns for the nomination order, and the winning bidder. You'll need to input the winning bidder as each player is won at auction. On the setup tab, input the owners/teams in the nomination order, as I presume you have some kind of take a turn system for putting players up for bid.

Hey Jeff. Did you run the Draft Buddy Setup yet, for an auction league? You should have an auction input tab instead of a draft input tab. Then you'll see columns for the nomination order, and the winning bidder. You'll need to input the winning bidder as each player is won at auction. On the setup tab, input the owners/teams in the nomination order, as I presume you have some kind of take a turn system for putting players up for bid.

Let me check that out, makes sense don't think I did it correctly.

Let me check that out, makes sense don't think I did it correctly.

I have the Draft Input tab, how do I change it to a Auction? I went to set up and didn't seem to find it.

In the Compiler, on the setup tab, you need to check that option that it is an auction league. Fill in the other auction settings just below it, change the overall ranking method to Compiler Auction Recommended, and hit Compile Cheatsheets.

Then go to Buddy, hit Setup Draft Buddy. It will find out from the Compiler that you have an auction league and prep the tabs accordingly. No more draft input tab. Hello auction input tab.

In the Compiler, on the setup tab, you need to check that option that it is an auction league. Fill in the other auction settings just below it, change the overall ranking method to Compiler Auction Recommended, and hit Compile Cheatsheets.

Then go to Buddy, hit Setup Draft Buddy. It will find out from the Compiler that you have an auction league and prep the tabs accordingly. No more draft input tab. Hello auction input tab.

Perfect, thank for the help.

Question on Max Bid. I have a $75 cap and it show LT for $60?........$15 for the rest of my team is crazy!

Is it a fairly shallow auction? Not many players drafted, not many teams in the league?