Sign in to follow this  
skyyaa

How Serious Do You Take...

How serious is Cam about not starting Ronnie?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Serious Level

• VERY- CHATMAN FOR MVP!!
    • PRETTY serious- above average seriousness
    • 50-50- could go either way, mostly just wants to motivate
    • little to no chance- the heat's just getting to him...
    • fock off there's no way this former 2nd overall pick is getting benched

Cameron just won't shut up about ole Jesse Chatmann...is he serious or just enthralled in a raging man crush?

Guest _my_2_cents_

As for his "not shutting up" you've provided no new links, nor any new commentary about it. All we know is what we knew a few days ago when he said he'd announce his starter on Monday.

And I take it all seriously enough that I posted a number of relevant comments in the 2 page long existing topic about it.

:headbanger:

As for his "not shutting up" you've provided no new links, nor any new commentary about it. All we know is what we knew a few days ago when he said he'd announce his starter on Monday.

And I take it all seriously enough that I posted a number of relevant comments in the 2 page long existing topic about it.

:headbanger:

Right, because I just want to see plain and clear how serious people take it...and as for info about it, like you said there's 2 full pages of commentary already.

;)

Id veto this too