Sign in to follow this  
UW72

which Defense: KC vs. HOU or SEA vs. TB

I drafted yesterday and the system kicked me out after six rounds, I ended up with seven runningbacks and five widereceivers but without kicker, defense and backup quaterback.

So I need to play matchups at the defense position.

Available on WW:

KC vs. HOU

SEA vs. TB

CIN vs. BAL

BUF vs. DEN

OAK vs DET

I tend to KC vs. HOU but I want a second opinion, particularly because I also like SEA vs. TB.

Leave link, I will help in return

I would go KC. Houston is better but still should be good to get some D points. TB is weak too but i think that Houston is the better match-up right now

Houston seems weak, but they've had a nice looking preseason. Granted I know those games don't matter, but they could be surprising this year I believe. Out of those matchups I might go with the Oakland D versus Detroit. The Oakland run defense is tight, so I can't imagine Tatum finding much space to run. That leaves Detroit to try and air it out against Oakland's really good secondary. I think Oakland may be able to shut down the Martz attack, but be weary of Calvin Johnson. Oakland passed him up in the draft and this could be one of those big statement games where he goes buck wild. The dude is an absolute beast, so I would be surprised if he has a good game. I go to a university in the ACC and I've seen enough Calvin in the past fews years to know that this guy is the real deal.

I drafted yesterday and the system kicked me out after six rounds, I ended up with seven runningbacks and five widereceivers but without kicker, defense and backup quaterback.

So I need to play matchups at the defense position.

Available on WW:

KC vs. HOU

SEA vs. TB

CIN vs. BAL

BUF vs. DEN

OAK vs DET

I tend to KC vs. HOU but I want a second opinion, particularly because I also like SEA vs. TB.

Leave link, I will help in return

I like Sea Vs TB here....Thnx for mine(yes it was Mark Clayton)