Sign in to follow this  
Cyclone47

Check out my team

Here's my team(10 man league picked from #2 spot):

Qb - Marc Bulger, Phillip Rivers

Rb - Steven Jackson, Adrian Peterson, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Selvin Young

Wr - Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, Deion Branch, Devery Henderson, Jacoby Jones

Te- Jason Witten

K- Olindo Mare

Def - Minnesota

Rate my squad and give me your opinion on how it looks. Do you think I should keep my receiving corp together and hope for major upside production from my backs like Peterson and Norwood? Or should I try to acquire another big time running back? I was thinking of offering Marvin for Reggie Bush (or I probably might have to give up Marvin and a rb for Reg). The other owner's team consists of:

Qb - Carson Palmer, Damon Huard

Rb - Frank Gore, Reggie Bush, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington, Chris Brown,

Wr - Marques Colston, Plaxico Burress, Joey Galloway, Brandon Marshall

Te - Vernon Davis, Eric Johnson

K - Adam Vinatieri

Def - Denver

If that didn't work out, then maybe I could go after another solid #2 running back say around the likes of a Brandon Jacobs. What would be an appropriate offer for someone like him?

Good looking team! I'd maybe find a second RB after SJ, but rest looks great. Depending on how many WRs you start every week, Harrison for Bush could be a good trade - you've got ocho there...

MIN as def is not bad if you get extra points for INTs, but if lose points for PA, then MIN could be a problem.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284061

If it is non-PPR and you start 2 RB and 2 WR I would stay put with your team.

You have SJax as RB1 and can play matchups with ADP, Norwood and Brandon Jackson.

At WR you start 85 and Harrison week in and week out and you have Branch as bye week replacement.

If PPR you can try to get Bush and Brandon Marshall for Marvin and Brandon Jackson.

My $0,02

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284062

Good looking team! I'd maybe find a second RB after SJ, but rest looks great. Depending on how many WRs you start every week, Harrison for Bush could be a good trade - you've got ocho there...

MIN as def is not bad if you get extra points for INTs, but if lose points for PA, then MIN could be a problem.

yep....thanks for mine

Here's my team(10 man league picked from #2 spot):

Qb - Marc Bulger, Phillip Rivers

Rb - Steven Jackson, Adrian Peterson, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Selvin Young

Wr - Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, Deion Branch, Devery Henderson, Jacoby Jones

Te- Jason Witten

K- Olindo Mare

Def - Minnesota

Rate my squad and give me your opinion on how it looks. Do you think I should keep my receiving corp together and hope for major upside production from my backs like Peterson and Norwood? Or should I try to acquire another big time running back? I was thinking of offering Marvin for Reggie Bush (or I probably might have to give up Marvin and a rb for Reg). The other owner's team consists of:

Qb - Carson Palmer, Damon Huard

Rb - Frank Gore, Reggie Bush, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington, Chris Brown,

Wr - Marques Colston, Plaxico Burress, Joey Galloway, Brandon Marshall

Te - Vernon Davis, Eric Johnson

K - Adam Vinatieri

Def - Denver

If that didn't work out, then maybe I could go after another solid #2 running back say around the likes of a Brandon Jacobs. What would be an appropriate offer for someone like him?

Yea I say target Bush and maybe offer Johnson and Norwood for Bush. Try to hold off on dealing Harrison as he is as sure thing in fantasy football at the wide out position. Yea see if you can get Bush from him because his reciever spot isnt that solid with Colston being his #1. Good luck and thanks for mine

In my opinion, you roll the dice as is. Having two 'sure things' at WR in Marvin and CJ is a luxury you don't want to trade away. In my many years of FFB experience, one thing that I've always found to be true is an abundance of waiver wire running backs throughout the season that become quality starters, so I think you're fine at RB2 even if none of those guys pan out, which is unlikely, one of them should pan out. Stick with Marvin and CJ.