Sign in to follow this  
skydog77

Check my draft out, please! 7th/12

12 team PPR Drafted 7th ---QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R, K, D

Brees, Drew QB NOS 3.7

Roethlisberger, Ben QB PIT 12.4

Campbell, Jason QB WAS 17.7 (autopick did this)

Bush, Reggie RB NOS 1.7

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA 2.4

Norwood, Jerious RB ATL 7.7

Jones, Julius RB DAL 8.4

Betts, Ladell RB WAS 9.7

Johnson, Andre WR HOU 4.4

Evans, Lee WR BUF 5.7

Moss, Santana WR WAS 6.4

Galloway, Joey WR TBB 10.4

Furrey, Mike WR DET 13.7

Mason, Derrick WR BAL 14.4

Witten, Jason TE DAL 11.7

Scaife, Bo TE TEN 15.7

Graham, Shayne K CIN 16.4 (and this)

MIN Vikings D MIN 18.4

Tell me if I'm an idiot. I offered a trade for Addai, Horn, and Akers for Andre Johnson, Moss, and Ronnie Brown. It sounds like alot to give up but with the uncertainty of Brown I wanted a sure fire #1 w/ Addai. I feel my receivers left should do the job. The trade was accepted pretty quickly but some focktard has already vetoed it. What do ya think?

#7 is potentially the worst pick of a sanke draft. Terribly hard to be more than average because that's all you ever get is an average pick. That being said the trade wasn't the best but it did upgrade your RBs and gave you a reliable kicker maybe could've went after better than Horn. Overall you may never have to use him anyway Evans and Galloway are solid and furrey won't drop off as much as people think.

Overall a solid draft! A bit early on Betts and Norwood would've rather had a better Defense in one of those spots. Good value picks with Evans and your TEs. Looks good enough to compete in the playoffs to me.

#7 is potentially the worst pick of a sanke draft. Terribly hard to be more than average because that's all you ever get is an average pick. That being said the trade wasn't the best but it did upgrade your RBs and gave you a reliable kicker maybe could've went after better than Horn. Overall you may never have to use him anyway Evans and Galloway are solid and furrey won't drop off as much as people think.

Overall a solid draft! A bit early on Betts and Norwood would've rather had a better Defense in one of those spots. Good value picks with Evans and your TEs. Looks good enough to compete in the playoffs to me.

Thanks for the response! Yeah..when I found out I was drafting 7th I wanted to vomit. I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the response! Yeah..when I found out I was drafting 7th I wanted to vomit. I guess we'll see what happens.

yah man, i had the 7th in a 12 man as well. this is how i ended up:

Rudi Johnson

Ronnie Brown

Terrell Owens

Plaxico Burress

Randy Moss

Tatum Bell

Braylon Edwards

Jake Delhomme

Chris Henry

Brett Favre

Nate Kaeding

L.J. Smith

Adrian Peterson

Michael Jenkins

Drew Carter

New York Jets

bleah! i dropped out of the draft from delhomme to kaeding cause i got d'cond. here's hoping a LOT of things pan out my way...

as for your trade... i hope moss has a great day opening game so i can trade his ass. i'm stressed cause i can't decide whether to start him or plax at WR2. =\ but man... dropping andre AND moss is kinda iffy. yah, welcome to the 7th spot where no move is a good move.

yah man, i had the 7th in a 12 man as well. this is how i ended up:

Rudi Johnson

Ronnie Brown

Terrell Owens

Plaxico Burress

Randy Moss

Tatum Bell

Braylon Edwards

Jake Delhomme

Chris Henry

Brett Favre

Nate Kaeding

L.J. Smith

Adrian Peterson

Michael Jenkins

Drew Carter

New York Jets

bleah! i dropped out of the draft from delhomme to kaeding cause i got d'cond. here's hoping a LOT of things pan out my way...

as for your trade... i hope moss has a great day opening game so i can trade his ass. i'm stressed cause i can't decide whether to start him or plax at WR2. =\ but man... dropping andre AND moss is kinda iffy. yah, welcome to the 7th spot where no move is a good move.

Man, I feel your pain...you came out pretty good imho. Only glaring thing I see is the QB's, although Jake could have a bounceback year, and also RB depth. Screw 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You did ok for where you were picking. As for the trade not sure I'd do it. Although it looks like Brown could lose some carries to Chatman, it seems like you'd be giving up a ton to get Addai who plays Baltimore in most leagues first playoff round.

I think you're QB could be ok depending on the scoring system, if INT's cost you could be hurting a little.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry3263546

Guest Mikeock
12 team PPR Drafted 7th ---QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R, K, D

Brees, Drew QB NOS 3.7

Roethlisberger, Ben QB PIT 12.4

Campbell, Jason QB WAS 17.7 (autopick did this)

Bush, Reggie RB NOS 1.7

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA 2.4

Norwood, Jerious RB ATL 7.7

Jones, Julius RB DAL 8.4

Betts, Ladell RB WAS 9.7

Johnson, Andre WR HOU 4.4

Evans, Lee WR BUF 5.7

Moss, Santana WR WAS 6.4

Galloway, Joey WR TBB 10.4

Furrey, Mike WR DET 13.7

Mason, Derrick WR BAL 14.4

Witten, Jason TE DAL 11.7

Scaife, Bo TE TEN 15.7

Graham, Shayne K CIN 16.4 (and this)

MIN Vikings D MIN 18.4

Tell me if I'm an idiot. I offered a trade for Addai, Horn, and Akers for Andre Johnson, Moss, and Ronnie Brown. It sounds like alot to give up but with the uncertainty of Brown I wanted a sure fire #1 w/ Addai. I feel my receivers left should do the job. The trade was accepted pretty quickly but some focktard has already vetoed it. What do ya think?

I lkie the trade for you.I think you drafted a good team from the 7 hole....No reason that trade should be vetoed ? What a tool. I hate leagues where there is veto power.Anyways good job from the 7TH

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284251