Our league scores

1 point every 10 yards receiving and rushing

1 Point Every 50 yards passing

6 points ALL Tds including passing

1 point every 3 receptions

**We do NOT have a waiver wire in this league**

My team PRIOR to trade:

QB: Brady,Rivers,Frye,Quinn,Volek

RB: Julius Jones,Caddy,Betts,Morency,Shipp,Sammy Morris,A Peterson(Chic)

WR: Wayne,Colston,Porter,Price,LloydJames Jones

TE: Shockey,Lee

His team

QB: Grossman,Griese,Trent Green

RB: LT2,Edge,Lynch,Chester Taylor,A-Train,Mike Anderson

WR: Steve Smith,Calvin Johnson,Driver,Jenkins,Sammy Parker,Mike Fuerry

TE: Witten,Sheffler

I got :

Grossman,Griese,Lynch,A-Train,Steve Smith,Mike Fuerry

I gave up:

Tom Brady,Marquez Colston.

I thought I did good but 1 owner says I got raped?! I look at Colston and Smith a push, SO I traded Brady for the Bears Qbs,Buff Rbs and Fuerry.

Im going to start Rivers who Im very confident in ( I know hes no Brady ) and I picked up some MUCH needed RB help ,although they are not the best...

Did I get rooked or did I do all right.

I drafted from the 12TH spot..

*** Leave a Link and I will answer **

Thanks

Guest Mikeock
YOU GOT RAPED !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...this is the CLOWN that said I got raped if you havent guessed.

At first glance the trade looks awful for you, BUT...

Steve Smith > Colston so I think you won that.

You have Rivers as your starting QB so giving up Brady doesn't kill you, but it wasn't necessarily smart.

You did add some depth at RB with Lynch & Atrain which might come in useful later.

Not the best trade, but not as bad as those guys make it out to be. Good luck.

Thanks for looking at mine!

You picked up some solid RB depth and added Steve Smith who is higher on most lists than Colston so I wouldnt say you got hosed here, but I would have probably held on to Brady just because he should throw 35 TDs this year. That said, Rivers is one of my favorite middle tiered QBs this year so you didnt lose out on much.

You picked up some solid RB depth and added Steve Smith who is higher on most lists than Colston so I wouldnt say you got hosed here, but I would have probably held on to Brady just because he should throw 35 TDs this year. That said, Rivers is one of my favorite middle tiered QBs this year so you didnt lose out on much.

/agreed

Smith is much more solid than Colston. You got an upgrade at WR, and I think his took a hit.

QB? Well, you picked up some bench players. Rivers is your starter now. Brady has more weapons to throw at, but Rivers is also playing in a high power offense.

Many thanks bro!

You didn't get raped. I agree with the other posts, Smith > Colston you definitely won that. With Rivers in your pocket I think this trade works. Lynch is going to be a solid back this season and can help you out.

Typically my philosphy on trades is you always have to be getting the best player in a trade. Although you gave up 2 good players, I think you did that in getting Smith. Especially with Rivers to fall back on. Not a bad deal.

Here's the way i look at this deal. It's entirely possible that Colston and Brady both have huge seasons and you look like a boob. I think that you are so desperate for some help at RB that Lynch might help shore up. I'm looking at your roster and trying to figure out if you picked Brady with your 1st pick or what, because your real problem isn't this trade, it's the fact that your draft was a total nightmare, and it looks like you didn't go in with a plan and now you have to make trades like this in the hopes that you can compete. Next time, plan better for your draft and you won't be in situations like this.

Thanks for the help with mine...I think the trade is fine. The trade was essentially Smith for Brady which I think is a good deal for you. Lynch is the wild card.