Sign in to follow this  
just_want_2_win

WSIS: Brandon Jackson/Chester Taylor; Driver/Galloway

I'd be inclined to try Brandon Jackson as Taylor will share with Adrian Peterson

If Driver is healed up and has practiced I'd take him otherwise, I'd go with Galloway.

Thanks for mine.

I like Chester as a flex early in the season. AP will slowly be worked in. I would definitely start Driver if he's going to play.

Thanks for the reply, Ya I will probably drop kinnison soon.

Wow, tough call, I think I would stick with Driver over Galloway untill TB proves its going to be better than last year. I have Galloway on 1 of my teams and I think TB will improve but I want to see it first before I risk it over proven WR like Driver.

I think GB is going to get shredded against PHI. So I would avoid putting all my eggs in one basket and try Taylor over Jackson.

IF you do prefer to go with Jackson (who will get the bulk of carries but it unproven) I would then flop Driver for Galloway. I just don't think it is a good idea to play RB and WR of same team unless it is a great match up or a know high powered offense. PHI is traditionally a solid DEF and I don't see them giving up ALOT of ground to GB.

thats my 2 cents for what it is worth.

Who should I start at flex: Chester Taylor or Brandon Jackson?

Who should I start at WR2: Donald Driver or Joey Galloway?

You are in the same boat as me with Driver. I say go with him

I would go with Jackson since he is the only healthy Packer back. I am not sure how the Peterson factor is going to play out with the Vikes.

I also have Palmer and are playing him v. Ravens. Could be a tough matchup

Who should I start at flex: Chester Taylor or Brandon Jackson?

Who should I start at WR2: Donald Driver or Joey Galloway?

You are in the same boat as me with Driver. I say go with him

I would go with Jackson since he is the only healthy Packer back. I am not sure how the Peterson factor is going to play out with the Vikes.

I also have Palmer and are playing him v. Ravens. Could be a tough matchup

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284790

i'd go with taylor for now til ap takes some of his carries away. i'd take driver too. i'd wait and

see what tampa looks like in the regular season. farve will throw to driver as long as hes on

the field. thanks for the reply.

You gotta go with Chester here. Take AP out of the equation until you really see MIN working him in a lot.

For right now, just ask yourself, if AP didn't exist, what would I do? I think then the clear answer is Chester, at least FOR SURE this week.

Also, Driver is a no-brainer if he is healthy, and if he is NOT 100%, then NO.

The worst thing you can do is start a guy that is 95%, then have him come out of the game mid way thru the first quarter.

JMO

Help:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284758