Sign in to follow this  
mdbomb

DeShawn Wynn?

News: Wynn could be used extensively on Sunday against the Eagles if Vernand Morency is not available to play, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Spin: Wynn only played one week during the preseason, but he finds himself in position to be the primary backup to Brandon Jackson if Vernand Morency can't play. On top of that, Jackson is recovering from a concussion that he suffered two weeks ago. It's not recommended that you start Wynn, but keep an eye on his playing time and how well he performs.

GB may throw the ball 70% of the time all season. None of the guys have looked impressive to me. If you are desperate go ahead and give it a try. I still think Morency will end up being the starter once he is healthy. Jackson looks average.

I'm not thinking about starting him, was just interested when I read that report, because I had not heard of him. I usually save one spot on my bench for some very deep sleeper who may have a shot at some point in the year. Currently that spot is occupied by Ahmad Bradshaw.

In a deep 14 team league any RB that may have a shot is valuable.

7th round pick that was only kept after Herron was hurt.

He looked terrible in his only preseason game, dropping a few balls, getting pushed back into Favre in pass protection, and really not showing anything as far as being a runner.

Though he is in on kick returns.

There might not be another team in the league that would have this guy on their roster. Such is the level of desparation for healthy RBs in Green Bay right now.

WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT A 3RD OR 4TH RB IN GB??

BECUASE I'M NOT IN A 10 TEAM LEAGUE, AND WE NEED TO TAKE CHANCES ON PEOPLE SOMETIMES. I'M JUST ASKING A QUESTION, BECAUSE I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE GUY BEFORE. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?

Thanks to everyone for giving up info on him.