Sign in to follow this  
bear1856

If ever to bench LJ is this the time?

OK.. I know you never bench your STUDS, but LJ usually gets off to a slow start, an I have some very good other options. Even if I start LJ, I still need a second back. Please pick 2.. post your link and I will respond

Larry Johnson,

Marshawn Lynch

DeAngelo Williams

Marion Barber III

Thanks

OK.. I know you never bench your STUDS, but LJ usually gets off to a slow start, an I have some very good other options. Even if I start LJ, I still need a second back. Please pick 2.. post your link and I will respond

Larry Johnson,

Marshawn Lynch

DeAngelo Williams

Marion Barber III

Thanks

START LJ.....and I like MB3 (he does everything)

here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=285439

Thanks for getting mine but the C Johnson was Calvin not Chad, Believe me I would be pumped as sh&t if I had had Chad. For you I say LJ for sure and then I think MB III as well. I'm not a believer in Lynch yet

Thanks

LJ for sure and MBIII. I know you cant look at the preseason but Buffalos line looked awful and didnt give Lynch any where to run. I cant remember the exact stat but Lynch got hit in the backfield 12 times during the preseason

DO NOT BENCH LARRY JOHNSON HES PLAYING AGAINST THE TEXANS WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT????....also i would definitely play M. Barber III he should be good for his usual 1-2 td's......dont play lynch DEN's def will kill the BUF O and they will play from behind most of the day oh yea...RBBC with thomas!!! mark it!!!