Sign in to follow this  
Royalewcheese

Start Barber or Jacobs in Dal/NYG rivalry?

First off, it's a good problem to have. they should both be very nice #2 RBs for you this season. I think i tilt more toward Jacobs due t the fact that he will in all likelihood net more yardage and gets the same goal lines as Barber. Dallas will score more.. but i still think the Giants continue to play Big D tough.

If you're feeling that Dallas will absolutely blow the Giants out.. then Barber is not a bad way to go. I do think jcobs is the safer bet based on him getting starting RB carries and yards.

Start Brandon Jacobs. He's going to get double to carries of Marion Barber III and, just like Barber and the Cowboys, the Giants will give Jacobs the ball in the red zone every time they get the oppurtunity.

We see how well these choices worked out...its fun to see what happens when everyones carefully crafted plan goes to hell because you cant coach the damn team when theyre on tv...including my own plan lol....im gunna work on gettin mike holmgrens (i so spelt his name wrong) headset frequency to get branch the ball :shocking: