Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Inactive: WR Greg Jennings

Heard Jennings practiced fully today, anyone think he's okay to play again? If so I'll drop jones and pick up Jennings since someone dropped him in my league.

Pick him up!

I was almost one to drop him (i've had enough hammy WRs on my rosters in the past) ...... but heard he's back to practice and against NYG D if he's playing then he will be in my lineup PLAYING!!!

Guest _my_2_cents_
Heard Jennings practiced fully today, anyone think he's okay to play again? If so I'll drop jones and pick up Jennings since someone dropped him in my league.

This is not accuate. TSN reported this morning that Jennings (hammy) was not going to practice until Thursday, but was expected to play on Sunday.

CBS reported the same this afternoon.

Someone said he practiced today though? Makes no sense. He's not suppossed to practice until tomorrow. I'd like to see some links before I buy anything here. :shocking:

Sep 12 Jennings (hamstring) practiced Wednesday and should be ready to play on Sunday against the Giants, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.

Recommendation: The Packers missed Jennings' playmaking ability in Week 1. As long as he starts on Sunday, he is a solid play against a porous Giants' defense.

RotoWire

Sep 12 Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings (hamstring) was limited in practice Wednesday, Sept. 12. He could be available for the team's Week 2 game. KFFL

Guest _my_2_cents_
Sep 12 Jennings (hamstring) practiced Wednesday and should be ready to play on Sunday against the Giants, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.

Recommendation: The Packers missed Jennings' playmaking ability in Week 1. As long as he starts on Sunday, he is a solid play against a porous Giants' defense.

RotoWire

Sep 12 Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings (hamstring) was limited in practice Wednesday, Sept. 12. He could be available for the team's Week 2 game. KFFL

:doh:

Thank you little baby jesus in the manger. I was looking at a choice of Marty Booker, Drew Carter or Mark Clayton. :pointstosky: Now I've got Jennings against the Giants D that Dallas ate up for all those passing TDs? Jones in as the WR3, Jennings is going to blow up - Favre gets one of his toys back. Hopefully it's a 5 TD day for Favre. 4 of them to Jennings. :first:

Ok, seriously - 5/87/1 would be terrific.