Sign in to follow this  
fixedrate

Deshaun Foster

Any Foster owners pretty happy with him? Do you think that he will continue to be the number 1 back in front of Williams as long as he doesn't get hurt again. Thinking about picking him up for Juluis Jones....just wanting to see what everybody things so far about him

It seems to be the same old song and dance with this guy. He'll get you the yards, but not the td's.

DOnt worry about Foster (Other than injuries) He looked great yesterday. He was the starter and Williams came in on a few situations and when they were trying to run out the clock. They never had any GL carries so were not sure what happens on the GL . Williams looked good too but he cant break a tackle but he is great running outside. Foster is a steal where he generally drafted. Williams was drafted in the 4th round in our league (as the guys #3 back) and another guy drafted Foster as his #5 back in the 12th round so he is a great value.

From CBS Sportsline today

News: Panthers RB DeShaun Foster's 94 yards on 17 carries against St. Louis on Sunday made him the Panthers' career record holder in both yards gained (2,554) and carries (621). He passed Tshimanga Biakabatuka in both categories.

Analysis: Foster appears to be a key part of the Carolina offense, which makes him a desirable Fantasy option, including over teammate DeAngelo Williams. Consider him a No. 3 Fantasy RB when he and the Panthers play vs. Houston in Week 2.

I better be happy with him. He's my RB2 until Jacobs comes back.

don't hate just cause you didn't predict him in your sig line THIS year... :thumbsup:

From CBS Sportsline today

News: Panthers RB DeShaun Foster's 94 yards on 17 carries against St. Louis on Sunday made him the Panthers' career record holder in both yards gained (2,554) and carries (621). He passed Tshimanga Biakabatuka in both categories.

Glad to get that one off the books.

Glad to get that one off the books.

CBS is a terrible source for news...they just jump off and on bandwagons depending on the most recent performance. You don't get insight or guidance from CBS.

I think I may offer Foster, while his stock seems to be high, to the owner of Williams to try and upgrade my WRs. He seems to be a good third back (actually he outperformed Bush) and this may be the time to try and get something for him. JMO.

don't hate just cause you didn't predict him in your sig line THIS year... :pointstosky:

I'd have a snappy comeback for this if only I knew what it meant.

I'd have a snappy comeback for this if only I knew what it meant.

sh!t... i meant to quote Jocstrap for my message not you... :dunno:

too early on the monday morning after the first w/e of NFL...

sh!t... i meant to quote Jocstrap for my message not you... :shocking:

too early on the monday morning after the first w/e of NFL...

Gotcha. I'm on about 3 hours sleep myself. :thumbsup: