Sign in to follow this  
ufcoop03

Rank These WW WR's...

So I have Fitzgerald (very. very worried), Plax, Santonio Holmes & DJ Hacket (bye, bye). Looking to nab a 4th.

Rank these WR's:

Battle

Toomer

Randle-El

D. Mason

Is Drew Carter or Shaun McDonald worth a pickup?

So I have Fitzgerald (very. very worried), Plax, Santonio Holmes & DJ Hacket (bye, bye). Looking to nab a 4th.

Rank these WR's:

Battle

Toomer

Randle-El

D. Mason

Is Drew Carter or Shaun McDonald worth a pickup?

Toomer

Battle

Randle

MacDonald

Mason

Toomer, lower value than even before with Eli out. Still leaps and bounds better than the rest of that crap.

Arnaz Battle hands down. He will be the breakout WR this year.

Toomer & Mason will be the same, both have QB questions now after week1.

Actually, Id go agaisnt the grain w/ everyone here.

Looking at your WRs Id take Mason. He'll be the most consistent out of that group. People are down on him after last year but he and McNair have good chemistry and this is the 2nd year they've been together in BAL's system. Remember they got McNair very late last off season.

As far as the other Wrs I think they are more boom or bust type players and more likely to get you zero when/if you have to plug em in your lineup. Toomer would be my next choice but w/ Eli's injury concerns and him coming off knee problems, Id rate Mason head and shoulders above the rest. Battle could be interesting though.

Battle...probably going to be the #1 guy soon

Toomer...solid production as long as Manning is healthy

ARE ...Moss still #1, although I loved him in preseason and great week 1....just not sold yet

Mason ...Demetrius Williams and Todd Heap will both do better...look for Williams to supplant Clayton and Mason to be possession.

Mcdonald...he is like #4 on a team of stud receivers

Battle...probably going to be the #1 guy soon

Toomer...solid production as long as Manning is healthy

ARE ...Moss still #1, although I loved him in preseason and great week 1....just not sold yet

Mason ...Demetrius Williams and Todd Heap will both do better...look for Williams to supplant Clayton and Mason to be possession.

Mcdonald...he is like #4 on a team of stud receivers

I ahve pretty much the same choices, but with Brandon Marshall available instead of Mason. I am leaning towards Marshall or Battle since I have Burress already. Both were targetted several times in week 1, and are #2 WR in their teams. I just don't know which one to pick.