Sign in to follow this  
cdeluc

What do you guys think of this trade offer?

I've been offered Phillip Rivers, Steven Jackson and Antwaan Randle El for Adrian Peterson, Tony Romo and Wes Welker.

:thumbsup:

Now, I noticed that the guy also has Big Ben and was thinking of making a counter offer for Ben instead of Rivers......

Do you guys think it would be worth losing Romo to pick up Jackson????

And do you think I'd make out better if I asked for the same trade but Ben instead of Rivers????

Thanks guys..... for any and ALL advice!!!!

Chris

I've been offered Phillip Rivers, Steven Jackson and Antwaan Randle El for Adrian Peterson, Tony Romo and Wes Welker.

:thumbsup:

Now, I noticed that the guy also has Big Ben and was thinking of making a counter offer for Ben instead of Rivers......

Do you guys think it would be worth losing Romo to pick up Jackson????

And do you think I'd make out better if I asked for the same trade but Ben instead of Rivers????

Thanks guys..... for any and ALL advice!!!!

Chris

I am not sold on SJ putting up the same or better numbers than he did last year. I've had him the last 2 seasons and luckily he won me the championship both years, but the style of back he is makes him vulnerable to injury. I am not saying that he will get injured its just that his numbers may drop some. As for Randle El, I personally think that last week was a fluke and can not keep similar numbers the entire season. He as a MAJOR disappointment last year after signing that huge contract. Romo will put up better fantasy numbers than Rivers this year because he has LT. Wes Welker may get 10 tds or more playing the slot in NE. If this guy is willing to part with Big Ben, I'd do it.

Randell el great player but fluke week 1. If he gives big ben then i would go for it to. SJ is still going to have a great season.

i guess it depends on how much of an effect the loss of Pace will have on SJ numbers for the rest of the season. imo, he's still solid, but probably not top 5. if he offers big ben, i say pull the trigger, otherwise pass on it.

I'd have to get a better look at your full roster to judge fairly, but S Jax is a stud. His numbers stunk last week because he fumbled. He will get many opportunities this year against weaker D's to rack up the fantasy points. If you are hurting at QB and RB I'd do it. Those are two starting caliber guys. Rivers played well against a strong Bears D and should be primed for bigger things. I'm not fully sold on Big Ben. He did look great, but that was in limited action.

Help me back: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=286965