Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

WSIS

2 ppr!? Are the rest of the setting pretty normal? If so, go with Jordan. If not, go with Jordan.

Yes, standard scoring except for 2 PPR.

Jordan upside is that he's not in a RRBC.

MB2 upside is he plays the Fins this week.

I would go with Jordan since the denver corners will probably take out the deep routes and leave the dumpoff open all day.

-Quetzal

Jordan for sure. MBIII is in a RBBC and even if DEN can stop Jordan running, which is not a sure thing, OAK will pass him the ball...see last week. Based on your 2pt/rec Jordan is a lock for you. Good luck and thanks for seeing mine.

That's a very tough call...

MB3 is one of my favorite players - he runs so violent.

I'm thinking that Lamont might be in for a let down this week. Oakland had alot of success against Detroit, but I'm doubting that they will have the same against Denver. Denver will take away Oak's passing game, so they probably will be able to bring a safety to defend the run.

Dallas should have no problem with Miami - so they should be running the ball towards the end of the game. Marion looked great last week, and there is rumors that Phillips is going to give him more touches.

Normally, I would say go with Lamont Jordan, as he will probably touch the ball more. But on a hunch, I'll go with MB3.

*Note: I'm not very comfortable with this choice, so don't hold me to it. It's just the decision that I would probably make. But as I said, I am a big MB3 fan, so I'm probably biased.

Good luck, thanks for responding to my post.