Sign in to follow this  
Ron Paul for President 2008

I just made a "iffy" trade, could come back to bite me in the arse...or could pave the way

Honestly, I think this is a high risk high reward trade.

More important to trust you gut and right or wrong than follow the crowd and be mediocore.

Honestly, I think this is a high risk high reward trade.

More important to trust you gut and right or wrong than follow the crowd and be mediocore.

This just in... His gut Sucks @$$... MB

ps... I'll give ya this... you are paving the way to loserville good job... Way to buy into the week # 1 Moss stats.... :thumbsdown:

and by the end of the season it will be this for you... :wall: This for your team in the playoffs... <_< And your gonna walk around in public like this... :ninja:

See even a Drunk Monkey knows you took one in the arse... LOL MB

His nickname is All Day... And your gonna regret that move All Day for many days to come... Sorry pal, If I was you I'd delete this thread like 10 minutes ago...

Peterson was a top 5 draft pick and the 1st RB taken in the draft. He more than fulfilled any expectations the Vikings have for him in week 1. How long do you think they are going to stay with RBBC? I'll wager that Peterson outscores E. James this year. Randy Moss while extemely talented is an injury risk every year. If he stays healthy he is probably only a slight upgrade to Walker. I think you'll regret this and I don't think we'll have to wait 'til week 7 for that to become obvious.

Unless either or both Peterson and Walker get injured, you made a horrible trade. We all know teams are going to see Moss as the strong receiver once again and double him. That said, Moss will still get you on average 5-7 catches a game, 80-110 yards and a TD. Walker would have gotten you close to the same and Peterson looks like he will have some awesome games.