Sign in to follow this  
Thurman51

Among this stable of running backs...

Maroney, Benson, Ward, Addai, T. Jones which two would u start? PPR, other than that, standard scoring.

Addai-obvious start

Maroney-faces daunting SD defense

Benson-will he break out against KC?

Jones-all but ruled him out...Bal D.

Ward-almost ready to pull the trigger and start him but GB D is better than most realize

Lineup looks like this

qb-A. Smith (bad matchup for rivers)

rb-Addai

rb-?

wr/rb- S. Holmes

wr- R.Williams

wr- Boldin

te-Heap

k-Gotskowski

d-Panthers

So many questions this week. I also have Branch on my bench but I think I'll give him another week there to see what happens.

Right now I'm leaning a little towards Ward but it's hard to sit Maroney.

Maroney, Benson, Ward, Addai, T. Jones which two would u start? PPR, other than that, standard scoring.

Addai-obvious start

Maroney-faces daunting SD defense

Benson-will he break out against KC?

Jones-all but ruled him out...Bal D.

Ward-almost ready to pull the trigger and start him but GB D is better than most realize

Lineup looks like this

qb-A. Smith (bad matchup for rivers)

rb-Addai

rb-?

wr/rb- S. Holmes

wr- R.Williams

wr- Boldin

te-Heap

k-Gotskowski

d-Panthers

So many questions this week. I also have Branch on my bench but I think I'll give him another week there to see what happens.

Right now I'm leaning a little towards Ward but it's hard to sit Maroney.

I would plug in Benson against a weak KC team.

They will give him lots of garbage carries once Chicago gets ahead. I cant see any of your other backups performing well against this weeks opponents.

Benson. He knows he is getting paid a lot of money to deliver and he knows he had a crap game last week (against a great defense). I am not saying he is going to blow it up but good teams usually bounce back from a bad loss and play like they have something to prove. Plus I think the Grossman rollercoaster is set for an upswing this week.

Now having said that in the unlikely event that Eli plays I would go Ward. If he does not they will stack the box and kick the twinkies out of Lorenzen and unfortunately Ward as well.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287181

Benson by a hair over Ward. PPR makes it tempting to start Ward as he is going to catch the ball more often than Benson. At the end of the day, you worry about the line getting stacked because Lorenzen is an unproven passer. Many people on this board are calling Benson a bust. You will see this weekend that he is not a bust........yet.