Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

Pats Chargers Drama.. my recap

Living in San Diego as a Patriots fan isn't that difficult. There are tons of us out here and at least 3 bars that are Pats bars. We fly our colors and the fan base came out strong for the playoff game last year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have never been treated more rudely, more aggressively, felt more in danger and had less respect for fans then I did for the Chargers fans during last years playoff games. I've been to Sox vs yankees in New York, Chelsea vs Fulham, to SuperBowls, I've been in Cleveland for Indians games, LA for Celts vs Lakers, and it wasn't even close.

Please understand.. I LOVE SAN DIEGO AND THE PEOPLE IN IT! But the fans were a disgrace last year, before during and after the game. Also let me be clear that while I don't condone jumping on the Chargers logo.(like TO did to the Boys), I am completely ok with us doing the "Lights Out" dance. Facts are Merriman stopped doing it because the Pats showed him it was disrespectful. Had they won the game and if we never danced on them he would still be doing the dance. But like the fans the Chargers were equally classless after the losss, LT ripped everyone, Rivers (a pseudo rookie) ripped Hobbs ( you heard him) and they didn't really give the Pats credit for winning a tough tough game.

Then this week comes around and the team you hear from the most are the Chargers???? What were they thinking? What was LT thinking? Once again they were disrpecting the Patriots, going on ESPN, going in front of cameras and kicking the team, the coach and by default the loyal fans when we were down.

So the Patriots came out and proved we are a much better team then the Chargers.

But as far as the Chargers go I do think they have a SuperBowl squad in terms of talent but the coaching is terrible. It's obvious after 2 games and I think they'll finish 10-6 or 11-5 but that Norv will cost them in the end.

Recap, we won last year, Chargers fans and players showed no respect, we won yesterday because we are the better team. It's that simple.