Sign in to follow this  
mec411

Who's getting the better deal?

Bush/Housh or SJax/Calvin Johnson  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Bush/Housh or SJax/Calvin Johnson

• Bush/Housh
    • SJax/Calvin

Just Offered; Who is getting the better deal?

PPR League; I could give even give Housh instead of Gates..

Any thoughts? I am thinking of proposing a trade tonight for Sjax, would appreciate insight and will hell you all out.

Who is getting the better deal?

PPR League; I could give even give Housh instead of Gates..

Any thoughts? I am thinking of proposing a trade tonight for Sjax, would appreciate insight and will hell you all out.

It would help your RB corps, which is a little weak; even with SJax struggles so far I think he'll bounce back some. It'll weaken your WR corps but WRs emerge throughout the season so you can gamble on getting on via WW later.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288362

BUMP, need help..looking to make this trade: Bush/Housh (mine) for Sjax/Calvin (his)

Advice?

I have been helping people out, will continue to do so, appreciate some help here

BUMP, need help..looking to make this trade: Bush/Housh (mine) for Sjax/Calvin (his)

Advice?

I have been helping people out, will continue to do so, appreciate some help here

That's tough. I think you do it. SJax has to get back on pace soon. I feel like Sjax and Calvin score more from week to week then Bush and Housh do. Try to keep Gates out of the equation.

Thanks for your help.

SJax and CJohnson is the way to stay...

Thanks...

I would not do the first deal...Housh for Gates, but of couse I would do the 2nd...you are getting a steal!

do the trade...I like housh, but bush and housh I don't think will produce as much as Sjax and johnson...like hornedfrog said, try and keep gates out of it, with your WR depth going down, you'll need him to help pick up the slack..

do the trade...I like housh, but bush and housh I don't think will produce as much as Sjax and johnson...like hornedfrog said, try and keep gates out of it, with your WR depth going down, you'll need him to help pick up the slack..

just sent over the proposal...well see what he says...even if he doesnt take it, i wont cry over it, not like its a HUGE win for either side, ya know