Sign in to follow this  
Royalewcheese

0-2 start not good... but I'm working the wire

OK..For RB's I have Barber, McAllister, Jacobs (injured) and Chris Brown. I'm thinking of picking of dropping Brown for Sammy Morris? Thats 1.

Number #2 My WR's are Harrison, CJohnson, L Coles, and J Horn. SHould I drop Horn for Roydell Williams or maybe Jerry Porter? This is what I'm working with.

I'm 0-2 now, would have been 1-2 if I had followed my first mind and benched Cincy defense....close game

Let me know what you think. Leave a link. Appreciate it.

is roydell or jerry porter seriously the best you can get off waivers? i mean, i'd still grab maybe roydell for joe horn, but i was wondering if there were better options.

as far as brown for sammy morris, i'd keep brown still until both backfield situations in new england and tennessee clear up a little more.

is roydell or jerry porter seriously the best you can get off waivers? i mean, i'd still grab maybe roydell for joe horn, but i was wondering if there were better options.

as far as brown for sammy morris, i'd keep brown still until both backfield situations in new england and tennessee clear up a little more.

its sad but true.. thats what I have to work with as far as WRs. I see your point with the RB situation. Is there any other WR that might be worth picking up AND still might be on the wire at this stage in the game?