Sign in to follow this  
mackgeescott

Am I crazy to bench SJax for Jordan this week?

Westy get's the #1 spot this week cause he's playing DET, but I'm really thinking of benching SJax @ TB cause Jordan is playing CLE this week.. What do ya'll think??

Westy get's the #1 spot this week cause he's playing DET, but I'm really thinking of benching SJax @ TB cause Jordan is playing CLE this week.. What do ya'll think??

It really doesn't sound that crazy. Jordan has been on a tear and he's playing the Browns. I think SJax MIGHT turn it around against TB, but I pretty much KNOW that LJ will get his against Cleveland.

Ask yourself this:

Would you bench a guy who is the #1RB in Fantasy (ppr leagues) and who was a top 10 pick last year when he is playing against the Browns??

:lol:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288813

never bench your studs they say, but i don't think SJax qualifies as stud right now

you're not crazy, but both should have good games (well, i pray that SJax does :lol: )

I'd do it. Why take another L for Sjax until he produces. Most say play him becuase they have no choice but to. Your not in that position so put his big arse on the bench and hope it gets back to him so he starts doing something!

You will kick yourself when SJax goes off! Do you really think LJ will "Go Off"?

Stick with SJax man. He is pissed right now and wants to prove to everyone he is still the man. :shocking:

normally i would go with "never bench your stud" rule, but L.J. is looking like the stud.its not about last years #s its about whos performing right now L.J. will be a 1st round pick once again in 08. honestly if i had to decide i would probably start s-jax and jordan and let westie ride the pine this week

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288698