Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

You guys want a good laugh

After 2 weeks my team has sucked so bad it is flat out pathetic. 0-2 and lowest point total in my league by far. It aint even close. Hell, 3 teams have doubled my teams output so far. Go ahead, rip away, I deserve it. Must be time to retire from this madness!

QB- VYoung

RB- JAddai

RB- MJD

RB- RBrown

WR-LEvans

WR-RBrown

TE- VDavis

K- MStover

D- Miami

Fortunately I drafted LJordan late, picked up Curry, McDonald, EJohnson off waivers, and also grabbed KJones so there is a smidgeon of hope. Other pine riders include DBennett, Foster, Betts.

My advice would be package Joe Addai and get a starting RB and WR out of the deal. You took way too many risks in the draft.

After 2 weeks my team has sucked so bad it is flat out pathetic. 0-2 and lowest point total in my league by far. It aint even close. Hell, 3 teams have doubled my teams output so far. Go ahead, rip away, I deserve it. Must be time to retire from this madness!

QB- VYoung

RB- JAddai

RB- MJD

RB- RBrown

WR-LEvans

WR-RBrown

TE- VDavis

K- MStover

D- Miami

Fortunately I drafted LJordan late, picked up Curry, McDonald, EJohnson off waivers, and also grabbed KJones so there is a smidgeon of hope. Other pine riders include DBennett, Foster, Betts.

Have fun drafting in your 4 man league? :first:

Just kidding, I just wanted to say that one time to see how it felt.

Honeslty though, my fantasy football team is now worse for having to look at your fantasy team. :doublethumbsup:

It does seem like you reached a little with your draft though. And it doesn't look good on paper, but "You play to win the game. You dont just play to play" :blink: