Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

ATL Homers, what's up with Norwood...?

From what I've seen of the kid, he's a definite playmaker with 4.3 speed who will jam a straight arm in your neck when he runs. The guy is Atlanta's ONLY playmaker. Why isn't he getting the rock? Does he suck THAT much at pass-protection??? I've seen him make some fine grabs out of the backfield for TD's in the pre-season.

I've got a slim window to grab LenWhale White off the waiver wire this week, and play him this weekend. My RB's are Henry, Jacobs, Norwood, and Turner (basically a spectator till next year or week 16 in my keeper league.) I never bother with questions on this board, but have heard nothing on the ATL RB situation and can't understand what the fock is going through Petrino's dome.

Norwood is currently my #2 back, Yes, my #2 back...

From what I've seen of the kid, he's a definite playmaker with 4.3 speed who will jam a straight arm in your neck when he runs. The guy is Atlanta's ONLY playmaker. Why isn't he getting the rock? Does he suck THAT much at pass-protection??? I've seen him make some fine grabs out of the backfield for TD's in the pre-season.

I've got a slim window to grab LenWhale White off the waiver wire this week, and play him this weekend. My RB's are Henry, Jacobs, Norwood, and Turner (basically a spectator till next year or week 16.) I never bother with questions on this board, but have heard nothing on the ATL RB situation and can't understand what the fock is going through Petrino's dome.

Norwood is currently my #2 back, Yes, my #2 back...

Dunn is the better blocker, still has some gas in the tank, and the O-Line stinks, it's pretty much that simple.

I'm not sure White will be any better as he's sharing with Brown, but I _think_ BP is going to want to open things up more, and will want to get Norwood more involved, but I don't think I would count on much from him, except the potential home run ball, for at least a couple of weeks.