Sign in to follow this  
mec411

Madden

Ah, its always comes up. Sucks for him he cant make the Pro Bowl.

He avoids one of the safest modes of transit for one of the most dangerous. Brilliant! :dunno:

Ah, its always comes up. Sucks for him he cant make the Pro Bowl.

I don't think it is because he is afraid of flying... I think it is because it is easier to BBQ on a bus than a plane. :dunno:

I don't think it is because he is afraid of flying... I think it is because it is easier to BBQ on a bus than a plane. :dunno:

True. I love when he starts talking about that Turducken.

He has a greater fear of not mentioning Brett Favre a minimum of once per game

I can't wait to hear about the irresistible Brett Favre vs. the immovable Brett Favre.

He avoids one of the safest modes of transit for one of the most dangerous. Brilliant! :thumbsdown:

I don't know if that is the case. He drives around in a huge bus...not a Honda Civic. I would imagine it would be pretty safe...Using the stats of driving a motor vehicle for a comparison might not be that accurate when you consider his motor vehicle is a huge brand new bus.

Either way I think his method of transportation is pretty cool. Drives across the country. Stops in and visits old friends during the week in various cities along the way. Stops to eat and chat with fans. Seems like it would be pretty fun actually and a good way to stay in touch with friends across the country. He also seems like a pretty cool guy and have heard good things from people who have met him during some of his stops.

Therook