Sign in to follow this  
phenom

VERNON DAVIS

anyone have some insider news on the seriousness of Vernon's knee injury?

Apparently no news yet. Hopefully, it isn't serious.

I dropped this clown last week. I no longer have VD.

I am cured! :bandana:

How did that beast get injured. He is scary. He looks like predator with a football. Too bad his hands dont appear to be the greatest. I dont have him but he is surely a beast. I still cannot understand that call this weekend after he caught that ball. Do you guys think the refs got that call right. Looked like a completion to me. That was one weird call

How did that beast get injured. He is scary. He looks like predator with a football. Too bad his hands dont appear to be the greatest. I dont have him but he is surely a beast. I still cannot understand that call this weekend after he caught that ball. Do you guys think the refs got that call right. Looked like a completion to me. That was one weird call

That play you're talking about must be where he was injured. If you watched the hit he took it was brutal. The defender nailed him right in the legs and spun him around in the air.

totally agree.......since his 1st game vs zona last yr i yelled "PREDATOR".....LOL :pointstosky: