Sign in to follow this  
philssteelers200

0-3 rant

Time to go on a little rant about my team.

Now 0-3 and, frankly, can't really think about winning any game this year.

Let's start out with keeping R. Brown, B. Jacobs, M. Bulger and R. Wayne (and getting rid of L. Jordan and J. Lewis).

Check out my whole team in my sig. (12-team ppr league)

Play from R. Brown, Bulger, the Miami D and Jacobs' injury has pretty much done me in the first two weeks this year... then, R. Brown finally has a good game, along with Foster and M. Stover, with four FGs, so, who screwed me this week. Bulger (and his two broken ribs), J. Walker and his one catch, Miami D getting me -2 points.

Also, decided to play Porter and his 3 points over D. Jax and his 10 points. Oh, and guess what, B. Jones already has 15 points with a TD tonight. And who would have thought Campbell more than doubling Bulger's point total.

Looking at my "optimal line-up" this week, I would have had the second most points, but am again going down for the count.

I guess it's the fantasy gods finally laughing at me after I had a pretty good three-year run.

Was sitting in a tie for first place 10 games into last season before losing my last three regular season games to go down into a tie for sixth place, then losing both my playoff games before losing my first three this year... that's 8 in a row, gang.

Like my team, but always seem to make the bad decisions week in and week out.

I guess I can't complain, because I won my title last year, but I too have started 0-3. I am one of only 7 teams now to start a season that poorly in our 8 year history. It's not a huge surprise why, either. I entered the season with my 3 RB keepers of LJ, MJD, and McGahee. We all know how those three have done so far. I drafted Driver and Moss with my first two picks, then for some reason reached for the Bears D with my next, and then didn't pick again for 32 picks due to some trades I made to help me win last year, and Leinart was the only QB left. I took Curry in the 9th (12th with keepers) and Folk in the 13th who have saved my team, but otherwise my bench is weak and my starters not much better. Out of those 6 previous teams to go 0-3, only one has made the playoffs by going 7-7. Only four teams have gone 0-4 in the league ever and with my facing the #3 team in the league I'm not liking my chances.