Sign in to follow this  
--==Devastation_Inc.==--

--==DOMINIC RHODES==--

:thumbsup: Dominic Rhodes was the big off season move for the Raiders... Now that he is coming off his suspension after week #5 what is his value as a debth pick... I have good starters, but i am very slim at RB position... The waiver wire pickings are very weak & bums at best.... I'm looking for anything at this point to help my bench... That's when the thought of Rhodes hit me... He has fallen under the radar right now, but within the next couple weeks some teams make take a shot at him....

Is he worth a flier add on at this point........ If not please give your reason why?????

Pleeeeeease leave a comment on this... I would greatly appreciate it !!!!! :thumbsdown:

I'm not sure whether you own Rhodes or can pick him up... There is a lot of talk that Lamont Jordan will lose carries to him... Unfortunately that only changes Jordan's value not Rhodes, unless you have Lamont Jordan...

You can always pick him up and try to use him as trade bait for the Jordan owner....

I do not own rhodes... he's available on our waiver wire... I'm just wondering if he's worth a pick up or not... Who will get the bulk of the carries........

Should i pick up rhodes ????

is he a freebie or are you dropping someone?

I'm sitting here debating whether to drop him.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291000

CONS for Rhodes: not playing this week, bye week next, Jordan has been solid

PROS: Raiders are paying him a fair amount and he's high profile, surely they will give him some touches and see what he can do

I drafted him :unsure: hoping I wouldn't need him until mid-season and even then it was a long shot. So yeah, if you've got a stinker you can drop, he's worth the pickup.

I wouldn't drop him for someone like Betts, Chester Taylor or Norwood, though.

is he a freebie or are you dropping someone?

I would be dropping a bum player that i do not need... What i need most is running back debth so i'm just wondering if a Dominic Rhodes pick now will pay off 2 weeks from now when he comes off suspension???? He's not drafted in our league and has gone under the radar... I know Rhodes was a pretty high profile pick up for the Raiders....

Sure pick him up... just don't depend on him... Rhodes was the high profile because Jordan sucked last year... Right now Rhodes is an unknown and could become a RBBC...

If you have the roster spot for it stash him away. He's just lottery - you may strike gold and end up with someone with decent playing time, but more likely you'll just have another bust on your hand. Just remember he'll be out two more weeks (bye week is week 5). And, unless something happens to LJordan week 4, Rhodes will not be playable week 6 (Jordan is doing so well I don't see how the Raiders could cut his playing time). If LJordan struggles week 6, hold Rhodes to see how the Raiders respond. If LJordan has success, then you can safely drop Rhodes if there's someone else you need/want to pick up from the waiver wires.

:lol: Dominic Rhodes was the big off season move for the Raiders... Now that he is coming off his suspension after week #5 what is his value as a debth pick... I have good starters, but i am very slim at RB position... The waiver wire pickings are very weak & bums at best.... I'm looking for anything at this point to help my bench... That's when the thought of Rhodes hit me... He has fallen under the radar right now, but within the next couple weeks some teams make take a shot at him....

Is he worth a flier add on at this point........ If not please give your reason why?????

Pleeeeeease leave a comment on this... I would greatly appreciate it !!!!! ;)

I dont think they got Rhodes to sit him, but I also dont think they will mess with success. So they might sell lamont, but there is no way it will be full rbbc...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291497

Jordan has played lights out this year, why would Oakland kill their only offensive spark by playing Rhodes?

Rhodes is to Jordan as Kenny Watson is to Rudi Johnson.

He's no more than a fill in. If you have the roster space, go ahead and pick him up, but otherwise... ;)