BIG Trade Offered to me

Trade  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• I get: LT, Samie Morris, Owen Daniels
    • He gets: SJax, Henry, Gates

I get: LT, Samie Morris, Owen Daniels

He gets: SJax, Henry, Gates.

What do you all think? I trust opinions here...will respond to yours. Thanks much all.

i just possted like 18 for people...i dont get how you post then dont respond right away...give you will receive...going to bed, i expect some responses kids.

Definitely stay where you are at. Unless you are just in an odd league, you are talking about giving away your #1, #2, and #3 picks for LT and a couple of chumps. That may have been a pretty fair deal last year, I don't think it will be so this season. Henry and Gates alone would be better than LT (I think). Giving up Jackson for essentially Morris and Owens... I don't like it.

Stay put. Unless you see a huge advantage to your side, I wouldn't make this trade. Gates has been one of the most consistent players this year. LT could end up having a monster second half of the season, but so could Steve Jackson.

A dissenting opinion lies in the fact that S.Jax just got hurt, so that might affect his production this season, especially if Leonard steps up.

SJax is the only RB whose value is close to that of LT.

and to get Gates and Henry on top of that....

I think you keep your team as is.

Thanks for mine.

It's tough to pass up LT, but I think you're better off where you are now. Henry has looked very good in the Denver offense and the TDs will follow there eventually. And Gates is is a league of his own at TE. SJax has been much less than expected and Sammy Morris has been much more, but Jackson is a huge part of the STL offense that they're going to keep feeding him the ball 20-25 times a game whenever he's healthy.

I'd stick where you are.

I would not do the trade either, you give up too much IMO.....besides, according to your sig he is trading you a player you already have. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for mine

Even with Sjax out an amount of time, you're taking a making up room at RB (for now!) and losing big at TE. Daniels is a decent 2nd, a low end 1st as long as AJ is out. I say stay where you are.

Mine please