Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

MBIII

Discuss. Look at his production thus far. Is he a must start every week considering what he did to the Bears? I am starting him this week against St. Louis over Thomas Jones @ BUF. Is that a good decision?

DEFINITELY a must play barring byes or injuries the rest of the season. He's taking more and more carries from Jones and will probably be the outright starter by the middle of the season. I made the mistake of benching him last week because of Chicago. Won't do that again.

My opponent is playing him in my money league this week, though... :shocking:

I don't know if he is a must satrt every week. It depends on who your other starters are. But he's definitely a must start this week going against a bad team with a bad rush defense. I would be surprised if he didn't pu tup big points this week.

I would like to offer my apologies in advance. I am a MBIII owner that up until this point have yet to play him. Well, I am going to start him this week so you know what is going to happen? Julius Jones will score all the TD's. :first:

Sorry.

I would like to offer my apologies in advance. I am a MBIII owner that up until this point have yet to play him. Well, I am going to start him this week so you know what is going to happen? Julius Jones will score all the TD's. :overhead:

Sorry.

This will happen....Julius will have some games with TDs, and Barber will get you 20yards.

I hope it's this weekend, cause I'm playing the prik who has him......my little brother. :thumbsdown: