Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight

better deal? please help!

alright, trade offer, I was offered Fitz and either mcgahee/perterson/or jordan for bush and housh... (bush and housh are on my team)

thanks in advance...

sorry, I didn't give you all the info....my other RB's are MJD, Jacobs, Derrick Ward, Sammy Morris, and jerious norwood..

my other WR's are edwards and Derrick Mason. we start 2 RB's and 2 WR's....

hope this makes it more clear..thanks again..

please leave link...

As of right now, i think I would stand pat. Its all in personal preference though.

Bush = Magahee = Jordan

Fitz and Housh is a wash.

Just depends on what you think of the systems.

I think NO will turn it around at some point and Palmer is always going to air it out. That would be my reason for staying.

Thanks for mine

Jeff

I wouldn't do it as Bush is the primary back now and will get more points than Peterson or McGahee IMO and Housh has been much more productive than Fitz.

Thanks for mine! :overhead:

alright, trade offer, I was offered Fitz and either mcgahee/perterson/or jordan for bush and housh... (bush and housh are on my team)

thanks in advance...

sorry, I didn't give you all the info....my other RB's are MJD, Jacobs, Derrick Ward, Sammy Morris, and jerious norwood..

please leave link...

I'd definitely do this trade. You need to improve your RB's. Fitz should improve and if not, this position is far easier to patch.

Anyway, Mcgahee is the guy that I would target in a redraft league. He has a soft schedule and has the fewest questions. He has had 5 attempts in the red zone already, so TDs should come soon too. Peterson would be my next choice, but he will split carries soon with Chester.

thanks in advance...

please leave link...

I think I'd say no to this one. I agree that Housh and Fitz are about equal but I think the QB situation is a bit more stable with Housh. NO has got to turn it around, they are not as bad as they have been playing and the bye week sets them up nice to get some momentum back. I don't see McGahee getting you much more than Bush in the long run and Peterson's carries are going to go down once Taylor comes back to full.

Thanks for mine!

i would stick with what you got, housh is a stud you start every week no matter the matchup,and i believe bush is ready to start going off as the every down back. mcgahee is once again looking mediocre,you have to figure taylor and rhodes should cut into petersons and jordans productivity when they return. i think you have the better 2 players on your roster right now no need to make a move.thanks for mine

Stay put. Housh will outscore Fitz this year and the running backs are probably a wash. Not enough upside to justify the trade.