Sign in to follow this  
Lil_Frog8

Help evaluate my team

My team is in my signature, I have a decent team sitting at 2-1 in my league should be at 3-0 but I gambled on Vernon Davis first week and sat Gates..(I know stupid) Last year I won my leauge with a similar team formula. I'm little weaker at RB in my opinion what can I do to improve it without hurting my team in the process?

I honestly think RB is your biggest weakness by far. You have 2 guys who won't be playing much this season in Leonard and Ward once Jackson and Jacobs are Healthy and I wouldn't like having Lynch as my #1 RB. I think you need to make a deal to get 1 or 2 better backs. Maybe try and trade Favre while he is hot and either Branch or Jennings to improve at RB

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291653 help me with mine

QB: T. Brady.......BN: B. Farve

RB: M. Lynch.......BN: B. Leonard

RB: D. Ward..........BN: B. Jacobs

WR: L. Fitzgerald..BN: G. Jennings

WR: R. Curry.........BN: S. Holmes

WR: D. Branch

TE: A. Gates............BN: D. Clark

K: S. Grahm

Def: Chargers

Okay your going to need a lot of help here. The only two people that I see on your roster that you couple possibly do anything with are T Brady and Gates. Your RB's are really bad and you are going to need to upgrade there first. Try a trade that might involve Gates and Ward combo and see if you can get a decent #2 off someones squad. If that doesnt work you will prolly have to part ways with Brady and maybe get a #2 back and a #2 WR that would help you a lot. Good luck

No way i trade those two... they are my most consistent points and could win me games by themselves... Im looking to trade away parts of my bench and recieving corps for a top to mid Teir 2 back... I could win if I just have 11ppg from each RB with the way that Brady is producing

Reiterating what everyone else said. A Brady trade for a RB and WR would be optimal depending on who you could get, but realistically I think you need to pair up Favre with a bench RB and target a team that he could potentially start for. Maybe the Brees owner.