Sign in to follow this  
jakeman24

Mental Deadlock?

I am trying to decide which 3 receivers will be the best play this week.

Reggie Wayne @ Broncos (Obvious #1 starter)

Larry Fitzgerald @ Steelers

Kevin Curtis @ Giants

Wes Welker @ Bengals

Wayne is an obvious must start. I wished that my #2 and 3 were as obvious. Fitz has not done anything to help me this season and he has a terrible matchup against Pitt. Curtis is coming off of a huge game last week. Welker is probably the most reliable player on my team but do I really want Curtis on my bench when he racks up 200 yards again this week?? It is tempting to bench Fitz, but he is due for a big game. What do you all think?

I think you answered your own question leave welker on the bench. Boldin's ailing, so whoever plays will find fitz. Curtis, well you just don't bench a guy after a 40 fantasy week. You'll kill yourself if he just gets 100 and a td on your bench. Welker gots the least upside do to Moss.

I disagree with the above post. Since Bouldin is OUT this week who else is Leihart-warner going to throw to-Fitz thats it all your eggs in that basket. I think you play welker as moss will be double teamed and bungles def. stinks, also go curtis as well. Good luck and thanks.. The two-curtis and welker will score easier IMO than Fitz against the stingy Def. of the Steelers.

I still believe Pitt may be suspect in the secondary. If the ball can get to him, Fitz is the answer. And Curtis but hope for 1 TD.

I'd go with welker and curtis, they have the best matchups. Arizona won't do anything against the steelers, especially when they are going against they're old coaches.