Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous User 99

Trade offer: McDonald & Pittman for Larry Fitgerald

In a fairly standard 12 team performance league with PPR.

If you owned Larry Johnson, Cadillac Williams and Sammy Morris would you trade Larry Fitzgerald to get Michael Pitman and Shaun McDonald?

It would depend on what's available on waiver wire, and obviously also my strength at WR. So hard to tell, though based on the info you are providing, I'd definitely try to add strength at RB. But maybe not at the price of Fitzgerald for Pittman & McDonald.

It would depend on what's available on waiver wire, and obviously also my strength at WR. So hard to tell, though based on the info you are providing, I'd definitely try to add strength at RB. But maybe not at the price of Fitzgerald for Pittman & McDonald.

Waiver wire is very skinny ... no Fargas, no Rhodes, no Graham, no Stecker ... my league is full of RB whores.

WRs = Fitz, Evans, Porter, Booker, Moore

0-4 start to the season

gott pull the trigger you need a RB this week. fitz hasnt out performed Mcdonald that much this year and you got a shot that pittman will get 1000 8 tds. maybe if you were 2-2 you can maybe wait a week to see if anything pops up in free agency. try and get a better offer if ya cant then take it.