Sign in to follow this  
axels08

who to drop?

i need to free up a spot to pick up a rb this week.

i have plenty of wrs in r.williams, holt, jennings,a. davis, s.moss and welker.

do i drop moss, andre davis or welker

even when johnson comes back i think davis will still be involved.

thanks

I would say keep Davis for sure, of the other two I think I'd drop Welker, he is kinda taking a back-seat to the rest of the talent on his team. I think you drop him...#2 choice would be Moss.

Please see mine

I would prob drop Moss if you are confident in your other wides. If you need to pick up somone for this week I think that would be the smart play, it's looking like he won't be starting or even playing this week anyway. I would prob start Welker this week if Brady isn't throwing to Moss it's usually Welker.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293405

Santana Moss is a #1 but Jason Campbell hasn't been lighting it up. If they find a rhythm, Moss can be a good option. We've seen them take a few shots down field and everyone says Joe Gibbs is the kind of guy to run run run to set up the long pass. Haven't seen too much of that, but maybe its cause they don't trust Campbell and are bringing him along slowly.

Wes Welker returns punts as well so if you're league counts those, thats another bonus. The thing about him as a WR though is that i don't see him getting that many TD's. Down in the goal line they have too many options with Moss, Watson, Morris/Maroney, and even Vrabel. On the flip side, he's not a deep threat like Moss to where he can break the long one at any time.

If you have depth and can wait for a few weeks, i'd keep Moss. If you want a backup who is fairly consistent but doesn't have the home run potential keep Welker. The best thing for welker is Brady. If he throws 40-45 TD's, he's bound to get some. But with Morris' impressive showing, maroney being a solid back, and Belichek being known to run the ball more as the season goes on, maybe brady slows down.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293504