Sign in to follow this  
huthut

WR question

I have Edwards in right now, but he will probably be covered pretty heavily and Anderson will be pressured. Last game he only had 2 receptions or something, just that one of them was 78 yards for a TD so it was not a bust. Figure vs NE they will be behind so Anderson will have to keep throwing, but I am not sure how many catches Edwards will get since he will be covered most likely.

Welker didn't really do that much last week, his points have been going down every week so far, but then again the Browns D is not that great, and if NE is way ahead they will just run and short pass, which should benefit Welker.

I am thinking Edwards just because he is going to get so many passes his way if they are behind that he has to catch some of them.

I think i would go with Welker this week, But its just hard not to start Edwards, Anyother input on this from you guys

I'm in the same spot and I think I am going to have to go with Welker since last week was an off week for him and he'll probably also get a lot of punt returns(if you count them for points) this week. He'll get more receptions this week while Edwards will have that great Patriots zone to keep him bottle up.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293469

I'm in the same spot and I think I am going to have to go with Welker since last week was an off week for him and he'll probably also get a lot of punt returns(if you count them for points) this week. He'll get more receptions this week while Edwards will have that great Patriots zone to keep him bottle up.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293469

I don't think punt returns count for my league.

i would go with welker also because Welker's numbers have been decreasing each week, but should take a jump back up this week. Teams are going to start devoting more and more to covering Moss and Welker's a smart enough receiver to find the gaps.

good-luck