Sign in to follow this  
escot4

How bad is this trade offer?

Somebody offered Antwaan Randel El and Andre Davis to my friend's team for Edgerrin James, and the guy who offered keeps insisting that it's a fair trade. Personally, I think it's one of the most ridiculous offers I've heard, to the point where my friend shouldn't even consider future offers from the guy. Not only that, but I'd say that all 5 of my friend's receivers are better than both guys offered anyway (he has Wayne, Branch, Chambers, Jennings, and Crayton). Basically, the guy is offering 2 waiver wire receivers for a solid #2 RB.

Am I taking crazy pills or something?

Somebody offered Antwaan Randel El and Andre Davis to my friend's team for Edgerrin James, and the guy who offered keeps insisting that it's a fair trade. Personally, I think it's one of the most ridiculous offers I've heard, to the point where my friend shouldn't even consider future offers from the guy. Not only that, but I'd say that all 5 of my friend's receivers are better than both guys offered anyway (he has Wayne, Branch, Chambers, Jennings, and Crayton). Basically, the guy is offering 2 waiver wire receivers for a solid #2 RB.

You are right. It's stupid.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293804

I'm neither, but I helped my friend draft draft his team (he has Edge) and I get a cut if he finishes in the money. He's currently 4-0 and dominating the league.

if that guy accepts that trade, he should be banished from fantasy football forever. I don't care if he's 0-4 or not. Come on that's as ridiculous of a trade as I've ever seen. You probably picked up both guys off the waiver wire at some point this year.

I always like to counter with an equally stupid trade to shut them up.

if that guy accepts that trade, he should be banished from fantasy football forever. I don't care if he's 0-4 or not. Come on that's as ridiculous of a trade as I've ever seen. You probably picked up both guys off the waiver wire at some point this year.

Should be vetoed. As league manager I vetoed a Gore for Marshall trade. This trade is even more ridiculous than the one in my league.

Again, I'm not the one who's offering (I'm not in that league), and my friend isn't accepting it. The guy who's offering did get both receivers off waivers I think... and my friend is 4-0, not 0-4.

Should be vetoed. As league manager I vetoed a Gore for Marshall trade. This trade is even more ridiculous than the one in my league.

The only thing more redulous than this trade, is vetoing trades. :rolleyes:

Let owners run their own teams. You'll look like an idiot if the vetoed trade turns out the way you didn't expect.