Sign in to follow this  
thenewlibrahi2

Classy Texans DEF

Anyone see that block that Trent Green threw that knocked him out? Well, we aren't sure what's wrong yet, but the player got up and started taunting Green while he was laying lifeless on the ground. ###### bullshit dude, the guy should be ejected. He just went for a block.

well it's not like it was his fault. green went to cut him and hit his helmet on his knee

hey, i didn't say him hurting green was crap, it was the way he got up and taunted green while he wasn't moving. that's bullshit. he got a personal foul penalty for it.

Anyone see that block that Trent Green threw that knocked him out? Well, we aren't sure what's wrong yet, but the player got up and started taunting Green while he was laying lifeless on the ground. ###### bullshit dude, the guy should be ejected. He just went for a block.

Wasn't he taunted last year too when he got the concussion?

Green's career is probably over. You can only take so many concussions.

Whether or not the def player thought he got chopped, there's another player lying on the ground, not moving a muscle, obviously hurt badly ... you just don't stand over him and taunt him. I forsee a fine for the jerk.

He didn't actually stand over him and taunt him. It appeared as if he was saying "see what happens when you try to throw a chop block?" as he walked past him. What would we be saying if Green wasn't hurt and Johnson's knee was blown?

If he had blown his knee and was writhing on the ground in pain, would it have been OK for Green to taunt him? "See what happens when you get blocked by Trent MotherF'n Green?!?" I don't recall Green being flagged for the block.

Not sure how anyone can defend a classless move like that, but OK. To each his own.

If he had blown his knee and was writhing on the ground in pain, would it have been OK for Green to taunt him? "See what happens when you get blocked by Trent MotherF'n Green?!?" I don't recall Green being flagged for the block.

Not sure how anyone can defend a classless move like that, but OK. To each his own.

Here we go again....

Do you really think they are going to flag Green while he lay there senseless? My point was very simple. Just like what the TV announcers said (are you watching the game?) ----- Johnson felt he was chopped and said something about it. How many times have you seen something happen and then said "well, thats what you get for _________?". Let me guess, never? Sure dude.....to each his own.